Rappahannock Electric Cooperative is offering 15 $1,000 scholarships and two $2,500 scholarships to area students. There are three categories a student can apply: students currently enrolled in a college, a high school senior planning to attend college or a student planning to attend a trade school in 2020.
Applications are due Jan. 27. Recipients will be notified in March. Information: Brian Wolfe at 800-552-3904 ext. 5914 or email email@example.com.
- Occurred Wednesday, December 11th, 2019 — all day
- Community News: Feb. 17
- Public Meetings: Feb. 17
- Police Blotter: Strasburg
- Falcons fall on senior night to Dragons
- Judd continues strong postseason, wins regional title for Warriors
- Rams win Region 2B wrestling title with six individual champions
- Front Royal man charged with child pornography is indicted
- Dead ash trees being removed from county park