The Salvation Army Front Royal Corps is gearing up for its annual Red Kettle Campaign, with the familiar bells ringing out in front of various store fronts throughout the Christmas season. Funds raised throughout the Kettle Campaign go directly back to the local community to support those in need.
The Kettle Campaign is run through a combination of volunteers and paid bell ringers. To sign up to volunteer, or to apply to be a bell ringer, contact Lt. Michael Fadler at 540-635-4020, or go to the Corps Office at 357 Cloud Street, Front Royal. Donations can also be made online at https://tinyurl.com/y24yzsro. The Salvation Army Front Royal Corps supports the counties of Warren, Page and Rappahannock and the town of Strasburg.
- Starting Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020, repeated every month on the 1st Tuesday until Tuesday, December 08, 2020 — all day
- Town attorney: Front Royal gets hundreds of FOIA requests per year
- This Weekend: Jan. 22
- Livestock Report: Jan. 22
- Marketing campaigns considered a success by Shenandoah County tourism staff
- Courthouse Notes: Shenandoah County
- Health officials plead for patience while vaccine demand exceeds availability
- Shenandoah County Parks and Rec women's basketball results: Jan. 17
- Warren County keeps coyote bounty program