The New Market Rotary will host a virtual Run Up the Creek 5K on May 25. Participants have the opportunity to find a 5K (3.1 mile) area of their choosing to walk/run and turn in a photo of their walk/run and their time.
T-shirts will be given to those who donate $20 or more. Proceeds benefit the Community Care and Learning Center and provide a $1,000 scholarship to a Stonewall Jackson High School and Shenandoah Valley Academy graduate.
- Out Of The Past
- Chapter Participates In Holiday Events
- Gerald Almy: Several plants are great for fall food plots
- Community cookbook to commemorate COVID-19 cuisine
- Local COVID-19 positivity rate on the rise
- Business leaders still encouraging safety
- Central appeals for drop down to Class 2 amid VHSL's mid-cycle adjustments
- Virus Outbreak: Strong demand for virus testing services