Shenandoah County Parks and Recreation will host a free informational workshop on how to identify and combat the invasive Spotted Lanternfly plant hopper that can do serious harm to agricultural crops, shrubs and gardens from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. April 15 in the Board of Supervisors room at the County Government Center in Woodstock. Information: 540-459-6777.
- Occurs Thursday, April 15th, 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm EDT
- Frederick County sees district's largest new COVID-19 case increase
- School Board approves two assistant principals
- Rams advance to region finals with win over Panthers
- Local dog's tale one of abuse, neglect
- Jason F. Wright: A marvelous meet-and-greet
- Religion News: April 10
- George Bowers Sr.: What’s for dinner?
- School Menu: April 10