Blue Ridge Center for Therapeutic Horsemanship has been selected as a beneficiary of the Martin's Bags 4 My Cause program in January. BRCTH will receive a $1 donation every time the $2.50 reusable Bags 4 My Cause bag is purchased at any Martin's stores.
Funds raised will go toward the care of the center's therapy horses and to provide student scholarships. BRCTH is a non-profit organization based in Boyce.
- Starting Wednesday, January 1st, 2020, repeated every day until Friday, January 31, 2020 — all day
- Community News: Feb. 19
- The 50 Yard Challenge
- Time for Warren to fold up teepee and exit race
- Defense propels Pioneers past Warriors and into district championship game
- Renowned scientist remembered for his way with people and animals
- Looking for work: LSC employees check out opportunities at job fairs
- Local teams ready for state swim meets
- Community News: Feb. 18