Blue Ridge Center for Therapeutic Horsemanship has been selected as a beneficiary of the Martin's Bags 4 My Cause program in January. BRCTH will receive a $1 donation every time the $2.50 reusable Bags 4 My Cause bag is purchased at any Martin's stores.
Funds raised will go toward the care of the center's therapy horses and to provide student scholarships. BRCTH is a non-profit organization based in Boyce.
- Starting Wednesday, January 1st, 2020, repeated every day until Friday, January 31, 2020 — all day
- Community News: Feb. 18
- Gerald Almy: Tactics for catching late winter bass
- Health care facility faces wrongful death suit
- Republican senator enters Virginia gubernatorial race
- Ninth-grader tells younger kids about dangers of vaping
- County resident turns 105, recalls farming, living in valley
- On Campus Notebook: Sherando grad Borst still going strong for Virginia Tech wrestling
- A Rafter Of Wild Turkeys