The Warren Coalition, in partnership with Northwestern Prevention Collaborative, will offer area residents two opportunities to take a free, virtual Course 1 Trauma-Informed Training this month.
Classes will be held 6-8 p.m. April 12, 19 and 26 and again 1:30-3:30 p.m. April 15, 22 and 29.
The course is designed to provide information about identifying and responding to trauma with evidence-based resilience strategies. The concepts imparted are useful for teachers, managers and anyone working in a customer-service or client-based industry.
Preregistration is required by emailing Christa Shifflett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Frederick County sees district's largest new COVID-19 case increase
- School Board approves two assistant principals
- Rams advance to region finals with win over Panthers
- Local dog's tale one of abuse, neglect
- Jason F. Wright: A marvelous meet-and-greet
- Religion News: April 10
- George Bowers Sr.: What’s for dinner?
- School Menu: April 10