The Front Royal United Way has selected Sept. 18 as this year’s Day of Caring. The program chooses local families who need help with home repairs, such as painting, clean-up, yard work, minor plumbing, electrical and/or carpentry work, minor weatherization and tearing down of old decks or porches.
To qualify, families must live in Warren County or Front Royal, own the home that needs repairs, have a total income below 150% of the current federal poverty guidelines and have not received assistance from Day of Caring in prior years.
- Starting Monday, June 15th, 2020, repeated every week on Monday until Monday, August 03, 2020 — all day
- VHSL officially adopts sports schedule model
- Health district's average new cases rises in September
- EDA sues town over police HQ loan
- Apple Harvest Festival will fill the fairgrounds with fun
- Early voting for Nov. 3 election begins today
- Strasburg panel proposes town code amendment for deadlines, assignments
- County's town reps report optimism in the face of COVID-19
- No timeline for more COVID-19 relief from Washington