Andre Miller, a Veteran and Family Support Resource Specialist with the Virginia Department of Veteran Services, will be at Able Forces from 9 a.m. to noon Oct. 25 at 115 Chester St., Suite B, Front Royal.
He will be available to assist veterans, their spouses and dependents with questions regarding Veteran benefits and in filing claims for federal and state veteran benefits. Information: 540-631-9600.
- Linden Fire Department to host women's self-defense class
- Hawks claim first regional wrestling title, with seven individual champs
- Middletown baseball field continuing to be developed
- Young Warriors 'rising to the occasion' as they head into regional tournament
- Skyline academic team talks regional tournament, TV appearance
- Pet of the Week: Augustus is available for adoption
- Pastor discusses using churches as wedding venues
- Shenandoah Valley Golf Club offers stunning views for weddings