Grand jury hands up indictments
FRONT ROYAL – A Warren County grand jury indicted an Arlington man this week on charges accusing him of rape and trying to avoid arrest.
Baterdene Batjargal remains incarcerated at the Rappahannock-Shenandoah-Warren Regional Jail on one count each of rape, forging a public document and identity theft to avoid arrest. The grand jury indicted Batjargal, 21, of 1850 S. Scott St., Apt. 450, on Tuesday.
Information provided by the Warren County Sheriff’s Office indicates the incident occurred May 13 in the Gooney Creek Campground. Authorities said the defendant and the victim knew each other. Authorities charged Batjargal with forging a public record and identity theft when the defendant provided a different name to law enforcement officers during the arrest.
The grand jury also indicted the following individuals:
- Kodie Brooke Weatherholtz, 23, of 381 Poe Drive, Front Royal, on one count each of destruction of property and assault and battery on April 18
- Steve Festus Robison, 38, of 6543 Browning Lane, Culpeper, on one count of possession of methamphetamine on Jan. 21 and one count of possession of a schedule III controlled substance on Feb. 11
- Lisa Michelle Spencer, 32, of 624 Massanutten Ave., Front Royal, on one count of possession of cocaine on March 29
- Brian Keith Souder, 41, of 115 Calvary Court, Strasburg, on one count each of construction fraud and perform without a license on Dec. 1, 2017.
- Mark Anthony Cameron, no age or address available, on one count of possession of fentanyl on Feb. 22
- Tamara Dawn Grady, 48, of 330 Catletts Ford Road, Middletown, on one count of distribution of hydromorphone on June 8
- Tyler Kyle Edwards, 33, of 493 Goode Drive, Front Royal, on one count of possession of methamphetamine on Feb. 25
- Amy Michelle Webb, 28, of 1039 Dismal Hollow Road, Front Royal, on one count of possession of heroin on Jan. 23
- Christine L. Moore, 45, of 7251 Wittkamp Lane, Bunker Hill, Illinois, on one count of eluding law enforcement on May 27
- Sandra Lavern Carter, 46, of 117 Beeden Lane, Front Royal, on one count of failing to report a motor vehicle crash on June 15
- Chantel Monae Dennis, also known as Chantel Monae Mengistu, no age or address, on one count each of possession of cocaine and possession of heroin on Feb. 7
- Jerome Ernest Briggs, 41, of 117 Chester St., Apt. 1. Front Royal, on one count of possession of amphetamine on Feb. 15
- Robert Joseph Keeney, 18, of 502 Thompson Mill Road, Front Royal, on one count of grand larceny on March 23
- Jerald Phillip Jones, 27, of 215 Henrico Road, Front Royal, on one count each of distribution of cocaine, possession of heroin with the intent to distribute and possession of cocaine with the intent to distribute on March 23
- Tiffany Anne Woodson, 35, of 7801 Beulah St., Alexandria, on one count of distribution of oxycodone on Feb. 27