WOODSTOCK – A Mount Jackson woman accused of assaulting a child was among several grand jury indictments handed up by a Shenandoah County Circuit Court grand jury last week.
Starrlynn Nichole Dofflemyer, 23, of 105 Short Run Lane, Mount Jackson, was charged with neglect of a child resulting in injury. Dofflemyer was released from the Rappahannock-Shenandoah-Warren Regional Jail on a $10,000 bond and is due in Shenandoah Circuit Court on April 28.
According to the criminal complaint against Dofflemyer, in-home video surveillance video showed she picked up a child and slammed the child onto the floor. The child began to cry and the video ended, according to the complaint.
• Matthew Tyler Parker, 26, of 2999 Red Banks Road, Mount Jackson, was charged with two counts of rape.
• Eric Trent Estep, 50, of 213 Center St., Edinburg, was charged with exposing sexual parts to a child less than 15 years old.
• Richard James Provenzano, 62, of 152 Skyline Dr., Coram, New York, was charged with failure to appear while charged with a felony offense.
• Michael Lynn Jenkins, 35, of 21 Bradley Lane, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and sexual battery of a victim less than 13 years of age.
• Irving Anthony Mitchum, 33, of 211 Lakeview Drive, was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
• David Alan Campbell, 40, of 1460 Orkney Grade, Apt. A, Basye, was charged with eluding, and operating a motor vehicle while previously being convicted of driving while being an habitual offender.
• Adama Camara, 54, of 2008 Allegheny Way, Gerrardstown, West Virginia, was charged with eluding.
• Amber Nichole Wealthy, 32, of 208 Hemlock St., Basye, was charged with receiving stolen goods valued at less than $500 with two prior larceny convictions, stealing medications valued at less than $500 with two prior larceny convictions and possession of oxycodone.
• Jonathan Chase Stephens, 30, of 1286 Ox Road, Apt. C5, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and receipt of stolen goods valued at less than $1,000 with two prior larceny convictions.
• Tyrone Nathaniel Booker, 40, of 259 Lakeview Drive, was charged with possession with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute methamphetamine.
• William Edward Ball IV, 19, of 62 Stonewall Road, was charged with possession of oxycodone and possession with intent to sell, give or distribute more than a half-ounce but less than 5 pounds of marijuana.
• Laurel Dawn Morrison, 30, of 532 Corner Road, Edinburg, was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
• Rusty Scott Sutherly, 38, of 7346 N. Congress St., Apt. 2, New Market, was charged with sell, give or distribution of heroin; sell, give or distribution of etizolam; sell, give or distribution of fentanyl; and operating a motor vehicle after being declared a habitual offender with at least one prior offense.
• Tyler Daniel Price, 23, of 3890 Jadwyn Road, was charged with sell, give or distribution of methamphetamine.
• Michael Brandon Allen, 38, of 137 S. Marshal St., Strasburg, was charged with sell, give or distribute Buprenorphine.
• Austin Lee Jeffries, 22, of 134 E. North St., Strasburg, was charged with sell, give or distribute fentanyl; sell, give or distribute heroin; and conspiracy to sell, give or distribute heroin.
• Jacob Matthew Moore, 27, of 614 Viscoe Ave., Front Royal, was charged with sell, give or distribute heroin with a prior conviction of the same offense; and sell, give or distribute a heroin imitation substance.