Closed• The Shenandoah County Government Center in Woodstock is closed to the public.
Changes• The Frederick County Public Works and Building Inspections departments have changed operating hours to 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
The following events have been rescheduled:
• Belle Grove Plantation in Middletown has rescheduled its opening to April 24. Information: www.bellegrove.org.
• The Virginia Gold Cup has rescheduled the opening of its season to June 20 in The Plains.
Canceled• The March Rubbermaid product sale to benefit The Laurel Center has been canceled for Saturday. It was to have been held in the Belk parking lot at Apple Blossom Mall in Winchester.
• Shenandoah County Parks and Recreation has canceled two events: Stargazing at the county park in Maurertown scheduled for Saturday; and the April 14 meeting of PASS (People Actively Staying Social) at the Woodstock Moose Lodge. Information: 540-459-6777 or www.scpr.info.
• All Shenandoah County Extension meetings and events have been canceled through April 30. The Master Gardener Volunteer “Greenhelpline” is available through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Extension office has created a link where resources, updates and cancellations have been posted: https://ext.vt.edu/covid-19updates. The site also includes information on online programming, activities for kids, food preparation and safety, and farmers market and U-Pick farm guidelines. Information: 540-459-6140.
• The Handley Library System is no longer accepting returns of books at the outside book drops. All fines will be suspended during this time. The link for virtual programs and resources for families is https://tinyurl.com/vtuz5xd. The library also offers 500 online classes offered at https://tinyurl.com/tp998a4 by logging in with your library card. Branches are located at Handley in Winchester, Bowman in Stephens City and Clarke County in Berryville.
• The TRIAD Conference scheduled for May 7 at the Woodstock Moose Lodge has been canceled. Information: 540-459-6777.
• Belle Grove Plantation in Middletown has canceled two events: Of Ale and History beer fest scheduled for May 9; and the Northern Shenandoah Valley Master Gardener Association GardenFest scheduled for June 6. Farm to Fork Shenandoah, a bicycle event planned for Sept. 13, has been postponed until Sept. 12, 2021.
• Frederick County Parks and Recreation has closed all park playgrounds, playing fields and restrooms. The park is still open for passive leisure activities such as walking. For a complete list of closing and cancellations visit https://tinyurl.com/qwz5qro.
SubmissionsSend in your events at www.nvdaily.com/site/forms