• Rappahannock Electric Cooperative has closed its offices to the public. Members are urged to use remote payment options. Online and phone options for doing business include the following:
Power outage reporting: call 1-800-552-3904 or go online to www.myrec.coop/out.
Payment extensions: 800-552-3904 or online at www.myrec.coop. REC will not disconnect members for nonpayment or charge fees during the state of emergency.
• The Martinsburg VA has suspended all visitations. The only exceptions will be end-of-life care in its long-term care units and approved care partners on a case-by-case basis. All elective surgeries/procedures have been canceled; all non-urgent routine dental care has been postponed; valet parking has been temporarily suspended.
• Faith in Action Tablescapes scheduled for Sunday at Millwood Station Fire Hall has been postponed.
• Strasburg High School’s production of “Mamma Mia!” scheduled for April 2, 4 and 5.
• The Winchester chapter of the Embroiderers Guild of America will not meet April 2 at Westminster Canterbury in Winchester. Information: Cindy at 540-664-1719.
• The Edinburg-Woodstock Senior Fellowship will not meet in April.
• The Fort Valley Fire Department has canceled its ham and oyster supper on April 18. There will be no bingo in April.
• Samuels Library in Front Royal has canceled all of its programming through April 23.
• The Cars For a Cause Relay for Life car show scheduled for April 25 at Shenandoah University has been canceled.
• Winchester Trout Unlimited has canceled all activities in April. Information: Bill Prokopchak at 540-722-2620 or www.winchestertu.org.
• Shenandoah County Public Schools has canceled the Staff Excellence banquet on April 29 at the Yellow Barn.
• Virginia State Parks remain open for day-use activities. Overnight accommodations and all indoor facilities are closed through April 30.
Send in your events at www.nvdaily.com/site/forms