Caregiver support The Shenandoah County Department of Social Services in Woodstock will hold a support group meeting for caregivers at 2 p.m. Wednesday. Light refreshments served. Information: Suzanne Brooks at 540-459-5905.
Samuels Public Library in Front Royal will host the following activities for adults:
• General Education Development (GED): 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• English as a second language: 10 a.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• Trivia Night: 7 p.m., Tuesdays at Vine and Leaf, 477 South St., Front Royal.
• WIC Breastfeeding Moms Support Group meeting: 1 p.m., Thursday.
• Exploring Computers (intermediate class): 2-3:30 p.m., Thursday. Registration required.
• Genealogy Nuts-Shake Your Family Tree workshop: 6-7:30 p.m., Thursday and May 16.
• Crochet Group: 10 a.m., May 8 and 22.
Information, registration: 540-635-3153 or www.samuelslibrary.net.
Bowman Library in Stephens City will host a La Leche meeting at 10:30 a.m. Thursday for breastfeeding and expectant mothers. Registration not required. Information: 540-869-9000.
Send in your events at www.nvdaily.com/site/forms