The Luray-Page County Chamber of Commerce and Women in Business will host a wellness seminar from 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday at the Hawksbill Recreation Park and Pool in Luray.
Speakers include massage therapist Kris Garrett, Reiki master Alexandra Victoria Pierre-Louis, physician and acupuncturist Sasha Grams and certified health coach Helen Phillips.
The Blue Ridge Singers will perform spring concerts on the following dates and locations:
• Friday: 7:30-9:30 p.m., at Front Royal Presbyterian Church.
• Sunday: 4-6 p.m., at First Baptist Church, 205 W. Piccadilly St., Winchester.
• May 5: 4-6 p.m., at Christ Episcopal Church, 843 Bishop Meade Road, Millwood.
Bowman Library in Stephens City will hold the following programs for children:
• Friday: 11 a.m., Build Together using Lego bricks, blocks and Keva planks.
• Saturday: drop off used books, CDs, DVDs, video games for used book sale; 10 a.m., chess; 11 a.m., family play time; 2 p.m., family film “Peter Rabbit.”
• April 29: 5 p.m., Lego Club.
Handley Library in Winchester will hold the following programs:
• Friday: 4 p.m., Lego Club, Off the Hook Crochet Club for ages 6-11.
• Saturday: 10:30 a.m., family play time; 11 a.m., Lego Club; 2 p.m., author Ken Woodley will present the program “A Civil Rights Reparations Story-the Road to Healing in Prince Edward County, Virginia,” Paws for Reading with certified therapy dogs.
• April 29: 4 p.m., Mysterious Middle School Book Society.
• April 30: 4:30 p.m., Story-Flix Club showing “A Wrinkle in Time.”
Clarke County Parks and Recreation in Berryville will hold a splatter paint party from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Friday for ages 13 to 19.
Bring items you would like to splatter with paint; paint provided. Registration requested by calling 540-955-5140.
The state Arboretum at Blandy Farm in Boyce will host an Arbor Day walking tour from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Friday.
The cost is $15 or $10 for FOSA members and University of Virginia alumni and $25 for non-member families.
Registration required. Information: 540-837-1758 or visit blandy.virginia.edu.
Send in your events at www.nvdaily.com/site/forms