The New Market Community Center will hold open-gym basketball from 2-5 p.m. Saturday at 9184 John Sevier Road for ages 13 to 18. The cost is $3 per player.
The New Market Library, in collaboration with Jon Henry General Store, will host Art Talk at 5:30 p.m. Sunday. The guest speaker will be artist Katherine Burling, of Harrisonburg.
The Shenandoah County Extension office in Woodstock has announced the following activities:
• Toms Brook 4-H Club and Cloverbuds will meet at 6 p.m. Sunday at the United Methodist Church.
• Steer entry forms for the 4-H/FFA livestock show and sale are due Monday at the Extension office. Late entries, with an additional fee, will be accepted until March 2.
• New Market 4-H Club and Cloverbuds will meet at 6 p.m. Monday at Reformation Lutheran Church.
• Seven Bends 4-H Shooting Education Club will meet at 6 p.m. Monday at the Strasburg Moose Family Center.
• St. Luke-Saumsville 4-H Club and Cloverbuds will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Saumsville Christian Church.
• The 4-H Livestock Club will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Wakemans Grove Church of the Brethren.
The NAMI Family and Friends Support Group, for family, friends and caregivers of adults with various types of mental illness, will meet from 2:30-4 p.m. Sunday at 411 N. Cameron St., Winchester. Information: 540-533-1832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bowman Library in Stephens City will hold the following activities :
Monday: 5 p.m., Lego Club for elementary- and middle-school students; 6 p.m., Teen Sketch & Draw for middle- and high-school students.
Tuesday: 5 p.m., Storybook Art for ages 6-11; 6:30 p.m., Homeschool Conversations.
Feb. 14: 6 p.m., Xbox open game play for ages 8-up.
Feb.15: 11 a.m., Build Together; 5:30-8 p.m., teen game night for ages 12-up.
Feb. 16: 10 a.m., chess; 10:30 a.m., book drop off for spring book sale; 11 a.m., family story time; 1 p.m., Paws for Reading with certified therapy dogs.
Bowman Library in Stephens City will host a meeting of JustBirth from 6:15-7:30 p.m. Tuesday to share information about birthing options in the community. Information: 540-869-9000.
Send in your events at www.nvdaily.com/site/forms