The Shenandoah County Extension office in Woodstock has announced the following upcoming meetings:
• New Market 4-H Club and Cloverbuds will meet at 6 p.m. Monday at Reformation Lutheran Church.
• Seven Bends 4-H Shooting Education Club will meet at 6 p.m. Monday at Round Hill Church of the Brethren in Toms Brook.
• 4-H/FFA Livestock Show & Sale open meeting will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the cafeteria at Central High School in Woodstock.
• District 4-H All Stars will meet at 6 p.m. Wednesday at the Extension office.
• Cabin Hill 4-H Club and Cloverbuds will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Conicville Fire Hall.
Sustainability Matters will host the third in its “Greener than Grass” series featuring a program on edible landscaping from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday at the state Arboretum at Blandy Farm in Boyce.
The cost is $10 or $5 for SM and Blandy members. Registration requested at www.blandy.virginia.edu.
The Laurel Center in Winchester, which helps victims of domestic and sexual abuse, will hold the following programs:
• Beyond Trauma – Healing Journey for Women: 5:45-7 p.m., starts Tuesday, eight weeks, for those experiencing and/or has experienced sexual assault.
• Choosing Me – A Healing Support Group for Victims and Survivors of Domestic Violence: 4-5:30 p.m., first and third Wednesday. Call before attending for the first time. No child care provided.
The center is in need of the following items: bottled water, 2018-2019 planners, journals, juice boxes, individually packed snacks and candy, $5 gift cards to Walmart, Target and Five Below.
Information, registration: 540-667-6160.
Send in your events at www.nvdaily.com/site/forms