Abba’s House at My Church in Woodstock will host an anniversary dinner and concert at 5 p.m. Saturday featuring The Promisedland Quartet and Tim Lovelace.
The cost is $35 for adults, $12 for children ages 6-14 and free for children 5 and under. Tickets: 540-984-7359.
The Ryman and Racey family Christmas covered-dish luncheon will be held at noon Sunday at Laurel Hill Christian Church in Strasburg.
Samuel’s Public Library in Front Royal has announced the following activities for adults:
• WIC Breastfeeding Moms Group: 1 p.m., Thursday.
• Blue Ridge Heritage Project: 6 p.m., Jan. 15. Darryl Merchant will share the story of families displaced during the creation of the Shenandoah National Park.
• Trivia Night: 7 p.m., Jan. 15 at Vine and Leaf wine and tea bar, 477 South St.
• Books & Beyond Book Club: 10 a.m., Jan. 16. The book “A Sand County Almanac” by Aldo Leopold will be discussed.
• Learn about the total lunar eclipse: 6:30 p.m., Jan. 17. The eclipse takes place Jan. 23.
• All About Local Government: 1 p.m., Jan. 19, featuring Front Royal Town Manager Joe Waltz and County Administrator Doug Stanley.
• The library will be closed Jan. 21 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
• Bottle and Cork craft workshop: 2 p.m., Jan. 26.
• Beekeeping workshop: 6 p.m., Jan. 28. Featuring farmer and apiarist Tony Tringale of Tony T’s Apple Farm & Kitchen.
The Schultz Theatre and School of Performing Arts will hold auditions for its April play “Same Time Next Year” from 7 to 9:30 p.m. Jan. 13 and 14 at the J. Frank Hillyard Auditorium, 226 Hawks Hill Drive, Broadway. Actors should be prepared to do cold readings from the script. The theatre is also seeking stage crew help. Information: 540-405-2481, email email@example.com or visit www.schultztheatre.com.
Send in your events at www.nvdaily.com/site/forms