Shen-Paco Industries will hold its annual indoor yard sale from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at 1032 Wissler Road, Quicksburg. There will be barbecued chicken sold for $4/half, a bake sale, cookie dough, household items, furniture, crafting, toys, clothing and antiques.
Over 50 Shenandoah County School students earned a position with the All-District Choir, competing against seven other school divisions.
• Named to the elementary-school choir are:
Ashby-Lee Elementary School: Evelyn Bosserman, Catherine Cronin, Kiona Kelley, Alexandra Pastalove.
Sandy Hook Elementary School: Anamarie Funkhouser, Alexander Kenney, Rylie Robinson and Peyton Scholtz.
• Named to the middle-school choir are:
Peter Muhlenberg Middle School: Elquin Alfaro-Villegas, Kattalin Bennett, Kensley Dalton, Donovan Dawson, Makayla Harris, Owen Heine, Piper Hopkins, Kamerin McCabe, Andrew Miller, Zoey Schlademan, Samantha Shenk.
Signal Knob Middle School: Jason Capps, Emma Copeland, Natalie Davis, Blake Frazier, Paige Hiserman, Katie Otis, Leah Polk, Mahkia Walker.
North Fork Middle School: Maggie Eaton, Braydon Hermes, MaryKate Manning, Megan Poole, Anna Simmons, Gabriel Starkey, Lacey Stroop.
• Named to the high-school choir:
Stonewall Jackson High School: Emma Bragg, Rebecca Diehl, Hannah Hollingsworth, Raven Rogers, Makayla Stout, Carlos Yanez.
Central High School: Keysi Brito-Gonzalez, John Byrd, Sam Johnson, Amanda Kibler, Adele Roulston, Jordan Ryman, Lucy Schrieber, Noel Shenk, Jessica Tracy, Annie Kate Walsh.
Strasburg High School: Kaylee Cobb, Jason Davis, Reese Estep, Eliana Miller, Jeffrey Seiders.
The following students, along with their majors, were named to the dean’s list at Eastern Mennonite University for the spring term:
• Broadway: Isaac Alderfer, environmental sustainability; Rebeka Andes, nursing; Chrissy Delawder, liberal arts and elementary education; Caroline Gehman, psychology; Kaitlyn Klager, nursing; Sylvia Mast, biology; Adam Moyer, Spanish and Hispanic studies; Christopher Runion, digital media; Leah Wenger, psychology and music performance; Claire Whetzel, biology.
• Edinburg: Anna Smith, liberal arts and elementary education.
• Front Royal: Courtney Barnhart and Mary Gilliam, leadership and organizational management; David Harrison, nursing.
• Linden: Heather Ralls and Nancy Graddy, nursing.
• Mount Jackson: Nikki Mumaw, nursing.
• New Market: Emily Lam, psychology; Rachel Lute, liberal arts and early education.
• Quicksburg: Gwen Mallow, English and secondary education; Madison Streett, biology.
• Stephens City: Kathryn Marquess, nursing; Shannon Moeck, leadership and organizational management.
• Strasburg: Tiffany Heishman, accounting, business administration and organizational leadership.
• Timberville: Sheila Brinn, Cherie Etchebarne and Junell Emrich, leadership and organizational management.
• Winchester: Hanna Fitzgerald, Sarah Marmet and Lara Rogers, nursing.
Send in your events at www.nvdaily.com/site/forms