The Shenandoah County Extension office in Woodstock will hold the following programs:
• Thursday: 7 p.m., the Leadership Council will meet at the Extension office.
• Friday: 9 a.m.-noon, Master Gardeners will be available to answer home horticulture questions at the Extension office.
• Oct. 21: 7 p.m., the Lebanon Church 4-H Club/Cloverbuds will meet at the community center; New Market 4-H Club/Cloverbuds will meet at Reformation Lutheran Church.
• The Strasburg High School FFA chapter will host a pork tenderloin dinner fundraiser from 4 to 6 p.m. Friday in the agriculture department. The cost is $13 for adults and $8 for children. Dine in or carry out. The meal includes green beans, scalloped potatoes, cole slaw, roll, dessert and drink. Tickets: 540-465-5195 or email Brian Fisher at email@example.com or Abbi Copp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Woodstock Presbyterian Church will host a pork tenderloin dinner with all the trimmings from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday. The cost is a free-will donation for eating in and $12 per plate for take-outs.
AARP will conduct a classroom refresher course for drivers 50 and over from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday at the Frederick County Public Safety building, 1080 Coverstone Drive, Winchester.
A certificate will be given, which may reduce auto insurance costs. No exams. The cost is $20 to cover the costs of materials. AARP members will receive a $5 discount if they bring their membership card to class. Drivers should bring their license to class. Registration, information: Mike or Pam at 540-635-1256.
Bowman Library in Stephens City will offer the following programs:
• Friday: 8 p.m., teen lock-in for ages 12 and older, dress for the 1980s, dance video contests, gaming.
• Saturday: 1 p.m., Paws for Reading with therapy dogs.
• Oct. 21: 6 p.m., Inktober for ages 12 and older; 6 p.m., Manga Art Club for ages 12 and older
Send in your events at www.nvdaily.com/site/forms