The Shenandoah County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents:
• Feb. 8: Timothy Wayne Smith, of Stephens City, was charged with trespassing and public intoxication. Court date is 9 a.m. today in Shenandoah County General District Court.
• Feb. 11: Someone damaged a vehicle on Patmos Road, Woodstock.
• Feb. 12: Sean Patrick Dempsey, of Woodstock, was charged with seven counts of attempted capital murder of a law enforcement officer and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony. Court date is pending in Shenandoah County Circuit Court.
• Feb. 13: Jessica Ann Back, of Stanley, was charged with forgery. Court date is 9 a.m. March 12 in Shenandoah County General District Court.
• Feb. 15: Paul Levi Funk, of Winchester, was charged with possession of methamphetamine. Court date is 2 p.m. March 12 in Shenandoah County General District Court.