The Shenandoah County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents:
• July 9: A destruction of property was reported. Someone damaged a grave marker on Fort Valley Road, Fort Valley.
• July 10: A larceny was reported. Someone removed a weed eater on Back Road, Woodstock.
• July 10: Alexis Ivan Barragan, of Mount Jackson, was charged with identity theft and obstruction of justice. Court date is 9 a.m. Aug. 16 in Shenandoah County General District Court.
• July 10: A breaking and entering was reported. Someone entered a residence causing damage on Old Bethel Road, Edinburg.
• July 11: Sara Ivy Bane, of Hampstead, Maryland, was charged with violating a protective order (third offense). Court date is pending in Shenandoah County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court.
• July 13: Jimmy Lee Wilson, of Basye, was charged with two counts of domestic assault and battery, strangulation and malicious wounding. Court date is 9 a.m. Aug. 22 in Shenandoah County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court.
• July 14: Brittany Nichole Haslacker, of Edinburg, was charged with domestic assault and battery. Court date is 9 a.m. Aug. 22 in Shenandoah County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court.