The Warren County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents:
• June 30: Mario Delanus Frazier, of Front Royal, was charged with public intoxication.
• June 30: Douglas Leroy Chandler, of Linden, was charged with driving while intoxicated, driving with a suspended/revoked license and refusal to take a blood/breath test.
• June 30: Hannah Beth Balca-Harutiunian, of Warrenton, was charged with violating license restrictions.
• June 30: Rocky Allen Barnes II, of Front Royal, was issued a warrant of extradition for being a fugitive from justice.
• July 1: Ragine Denise Hughes, of Winchester, was charged with domestic assault and battery.
• July 1: Jonathan Gregory Robinson, of Front Royal, was charged with conspiracy to commit robbery.
• July 1: Kristin Marie Carroll, of Strasburg, was charged with being an accessory to robbery before the fact and receiving, etc. stolen goods.
• July 1: Nikki Anne Denton, of Front Royal, was charged with petit larceny.
• July 3: William Michael Brill Jr., of Front Royal, was charged with public intoxication.