The Warren County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents:
• June 28: Michael Clifton Scites, of North Dinwiddie, was charged with violating probation, driving with a suspended/revoked license and possession of marijuana.
• June 28: Dakota Michael Davis, of North Dinwiddie, was charged with unlawful possession of alcoholic beverages, obstruction of justice, reckless handling of firearms, assault and battery of a police officer or firefighter and public intoxication.
• June 29: Kaycee Rae Posey, of Linden, was charged with inhaling drugs or other noxious chemical substances or causing others to do so.
• June 29: Davin Brant Ernsberger, of Front Royal, was charged with driving under the influence.
• July 3: Karl Forrest Davis, of Front Royal, was charged with failure to appear in court.
• July 4: Christina Sue Hottinger, of Stephens City, was charged with trespassing and petit larceny.