The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Tourism Council meets at noon Tuesday in the emergency operations center training room of the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Water Resources Advisory Committee meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 101 Town Hall Ave., Edinburg.
• The Town Council meets at 6:30 p.m. today in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road, New Market.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. today in Town Hall, 174 E. King St., Strasburg.
• The Architectural Review Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The School Board meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the administration office, 210 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The Finance and Personnel Committee of the Rappahannock-Shenandoah-Warren Regional Jail Authority meets at 1 p.m. Thursday at the jail, 6601 Winchester Road, Front Royal.
• The Anti-Litter Council meets at 4 p.m. Thursday in the county government center.
•The Town Council holds a work session at 5 p.m. today in Town Hall, 102 E. Main St. Front Royal.
• The Planning Commission holds a work session at 6 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall.
• The Finance Committee meets at 8 a.m. Wednesday in the county administration building, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The School Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the James Wood Middle School library, 1313 Amherst St., Winchester.
• The Development Review and Regulations Committee meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the government center.