The following public meetings will be held:
• The Shenandoah Tourism Council will meet at noon Tuesday at the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Finance and Tourism and Economic Development Committee will meet at 5:30 p.m. today in the Municipal Office, 135 N. Main St.
• The Planning Committee will meet at 7 p.m. in the Municipal Office.
• The pedestrian and bicycle master plan update meeting will be held at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Municipal Office.
• The Strasburg Town Council will hold a work session at 7 p.m. today in the Town Hall, 174 E. King St.
• The New Market Town Council will meet at 6:30 p.m. today in the John Sevier Municipal Building, 9418 John Sevier Road.
• Mount Jackson will hold a public hearing about its sidewalk project at 3 p.m. Friday in the Town Center, 5901 Main St.
• The Warren County School Board will hold a work session at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the Administration office, 210 N. Commerce St., Front Royal.
• The Town Council will hold a work session at 7 p.m. today at the Town Hall.
• The Board of Supervisors will hold a special meeting at 3 p.m. Wednesday at the county Administration Building, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.