The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Tourism Council meets at noon on Tuesday in the board room of the County Government Center, 601 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The School Board will hold a strategic planning session on Thursday at the county government center. The public session is scheduled to begin around 9:30 a.m. Information: https://tinyurl.com/mt5d4b6p.
• The Woodstock Street Committee meets at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday in the Council Chambers, 135 N. Main St.
• The Woodstock Economic Development Authority meets at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday in the municipal building, 135 N. Main St.
• The Town Council meets at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday in the John Sevier Municipal Building at 9418 John Sevier Road.
• The Front Royal-Warren County Anti-Litter Council meets at 4 p.m. Thursday in the County Government Center at 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 102 E. Main St.
• The Town Council holds a special joint work session with the Front Royal Economic Development Authority at 6 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall. Watch the meeting at https://tinyurl.com/2mv6279m.