The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Agricultural and Forestal District Committee meets at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Conservation Easement Authority meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 101 Town Hall Ave., Edinburg.
• The Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Town Center, 5901 Main St., Mount Jackson.
• The Town Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 175 E. King St., Strasburg.
• The Joint Tourism Advisory Committee meets at 3 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 102 E. Main St., Front Royal.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the county government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 6 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The Town Council meets at 7 p.m. today in the county government center.
• The Board of Architectural Review meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall.
• The Social Services Board meets at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the county government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Parks and Recreation Commission holds a public input meeting on a lake trail at Bowman Library at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the library, 871 Tasker Road, Stephens City. The commission then holds its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the library.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday in the government center. The board convenes in closed session then holds a public work session at 5:30 p.m. followed by its regular meeting at 7 p.m.
• The Winchester Regional Airport Authority meets at 6 p.m. Thursday at the airport, 491 Airport Road, Winchester.
• The Human Resources Committee meets at 9 a.m. Friday in the government center.
• The Town Council holds a public hearing at 7 p.m. today then its regular meeting at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall, 7875 Church St., Middletown.
* * *
Correction: The Shenandoah County School Board will not meet at 7 p.m. Thursday as reported in the Pubic Meetings list on A6 of Monday's paper. The next board meetings are a strategic planning work session at 4 p.m. June 20. Also that day will be a closed session at 6:30 p.m. and a public meeting at 7 p.m.