The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Board of Supervisors will meet at 4 p.m. Tuesday in the board room of the County Government Center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock. The meeting can be viewed online at www.shenandoahcountyva.us.
• The School Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday for a closed session followed by an open session at 7 p.m. The meeting link is https://tinyurl.com/2kk55prz.
• The Town Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Town Hall, 174 E. King St. The meeting can be watched online at https://tinyurl.com/2fps6zdf.
• The Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall.
• The Town Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall.
• The Board of Supervisors holds a work session at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Warren County Government Center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal. Watch the meeting at https://www.warrencountyva.net/live-video-stream.
• The Front Royal-Warren County Joint Tourism Advisory Committee meets at 3 p.m. Wednesday in the Town Hall, 102 E. Main St., Front Royal.
•The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Town Council Audit and Finance Committee meets at 6 p.m. Monday in the Town Hall. The full council then holds a work session immediately following the committee meeting. Watch the meeting at https://www.frontroyalva.com/673/Town-Hall-Live.
• The Town Council holds a special meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Town Hall to interview applicants in closed session for the Front Royal Economic Development Authority, the Environmental Sustainability Advisory Committee and the Board of Zoning Appeals.