The following public meetings are scheduled:
Shenandoah County• The Conservation Easement Authority meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The School Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 101 Town Hall Ave., Edinburg.
Mount Jackson• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Town Center, 5901 Main St., Mount Jackson.
New Market• The Planning Commission meets at 7:30 p.m. today in the John Sevier Municipal Building, 9418 John Sevier Road, New Market.
Strasburg• The Town Council meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 174 E. King St., Strasburg.
Warren County• The Front Royal-Warren County Joint Tourism Advisory Committee meets at 3 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 102 E. Main St., Front Royal.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Government Center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
Front Royal• The Board of Architectural Review meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall.
• The Urban Forestry Advisory Commission meets at 4:30 p.m. Thursday in the Department of Public Works, 800 Crosby Road, Front Royal.
Frederick County• The Parks and Recreation Commission Aquatics Master Plan Committee meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Sherando High School Community Center, 185 S. Warrior Drive, Stephens City.
• The Parks and Recreation Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Sherando High School Community Center.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Frederick County Administration Building, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Economic Development Committee meets at 8 a.m. Thursday in the administration building.
• The Winchester Regional Airport Authority meets at 6 p.m. Thursday at the airport, 491 Airport Road, Winchester.
• The Human Resources Committee meets at 9 a.m. Friday in the administration building.
Middletown• The Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. today in Town Hall, 7875 Church St., Middletown.