The Woodstock Police Department reported the following incidents in December:
• Dec. 3: James M. Warhurst, 37, of Woodstock, was charged with assault.
• Dec. 7: Joshua Wayne Dellinger, 33, of Front Royal, was charged with violating a protective order.
• Dec. 7: Veronica Marie Saylor, 24, of Front Royal, was charged with violating a protective order.
• Dec. 13: Victor Manuel Huerta Jr., 26, of Harrisonburg, was charged with public intoxication.
• Dec. 14: Hannah Marie Watterson, 28, of Maurertown, was charged with abuse and neglect of children.
• Dec. 18: Jamie Sue Sibert, 39, of Mount Jackson, was charged with shoplifting.
• Dec. 23: Rick R. Robinson, 64, of Woodstock, was charged with failure to perform construction after given an advance payment.
• Dec. 24: Savannah Leigh Stuple, 23, of Buchanan, was charged with public intoxication, destruction of property and unauthorized use of a vehicle.