The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. today in the municipal office, 135 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. today in Town Hall, 174 E. King St., Strasburg.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall.
• The Architectural Review Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall.
• The Development Review Committee meets at 10 am. Wednesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The Finance and Personnel Committee of the Rappahannock-Shenandoah-Warren Regional Jail Authority Board meets at 1 p.m. Thursday at the jail, 6601 Winchester Road, Front Royal. The full board meets at 2 p.m.
• The Anti-Litter Council meets at 4 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
The Town Council meets at 7 p.m. today in the county government center.
• The Electoral Board meets at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Development Review and Regulations Committee meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. today in Town Hall, 7875 Church St., Middletown.