The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 6 p.m. Wednesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Conservation Easement Authority meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Town Council meets at 6:30 p.m. today in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road, New Market.
• The Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. today in Town Hall, 175 E. King St., Strasburg.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, first in closed session then reconvenes in open session at 7 p.m., in the county government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The Front Royal Golf Club Advisory Committee meets at 10 a.m. Thursday at the clubhouse, 902 Country Club Road, Front Royal.
• The town holds a business forum at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 102 E. Main St.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the county government center.
• The Human Resources Committee meets at 9 a.m. today in the county government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The School Board Instructional Committee meets at 4 p.m. Tuesday followed by the Buildings and Grounds Committee in the administration building, 1415 Amherst St., Winchester.
• The Public Safety Committee meets at 8:30 a.m. Friday in the Public Safety Building, 1080 Coverstone Drive, Winchester.
• Town Council holds a public hearing at 7 p.m. today in Town Hall, 7875 Church St., Middletown.