The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 4 p.m. today in the Government Center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock
• The School Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Government Center.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. today in the Municipal Office, 135 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Warren County Government Center.
• The Urban Forestry Advisory Commission meets at 4:30 p.m. Thursday in the Public Works Department, 800 Crosby Road, Front Royal.
• The Electoral Board meets at 5 p.m. today in the Government Center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Board of Supervisors holds a work session on the fiscal 2021 budget at 6 p.m. Wednesday followed by its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the Government Center.
• The Winchester Regional Airport Authority Board meets at 5 p.m. Thursday in the main terminal, 491 Airport Road, Winchester.
• The Human Resources Committee meets at 9 a.m. Friday in the Government Center.
• The Planning Commission holds a special meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall.