FRONT ROYAL – A grand jury this week indicted two women accused of plotting to break into a Warren County business last summer.
The grand jury handed up indictments in Warren County Circuit Court on Monday charging Kayla Ann Bennett, 22, of 100 Coneflower Way, Lake Frederick, and Catherine Breana Sensabaugh, 21, of 325 Skyline Place, Front Royal, with one count each of conspiring to break into McAlister’s Deli on July 10 with the intent to commit larceny from the business.
The grand jury also handed up indictments against the following:
• Kimberly Dawn Strother, 31, of Mount Salon, on one count of assault and battery of a corrections officer.
• Kimberly Ann Adwell, 47, of 16 Sandys Lane, Front Royal, on one count of possession of a schedule I or II drug.
• Forrest Glenn Lam, 21, of 1073 Old Linden Road, Front Royal, on one count of possession of fentanyl.
• Jonathan Gerald Gray, 28, 17 Walker Ave., Front Royal, on one count of distribution of cocaine.
• Kaitlyn Jade Ratcliffe, 26, of 17 Walker Ave., Front Royal, on three counts of distribution of cocaine.
• Robin Gail Jeffries, also known as Robin Gail Johnson, 52, no address available, on three counts of distribution of cocaine, all second or subsequent offenses.
• Tina Louise McGuinn, 38, of 1600 N. Shenandoah Ave., Front Royal, on one count of child endangerment.
• Richard Michael Williams, 28, of North Shenandoah Avenue, Front Royal, on one count of possession of cocaine.
• Quenton Uriah Ivory, 18, held at Rappahannock-Shenandoah-Warren Regional Jail, on two counts of assault and battery of a corrections officer.
• Bruce Delane Johnson, 40, of Sterling, on one count each of eluding a law enforcement officer and driving after having been declared an habitual offender.
• James Christopher Hicks, 34, of 107 Beeden Lane, Front Royal, on one count of felony shoplifting.
• Brian Thomas Jones, 60, of no fixed address, on one count of possession of phencyclidine and driving under the influence of drugs.
• Justin Cody Looney, 27, of 269 Windy Knoll Road, Front Royal, possession of heroin with the intent to distribute, possession of fentanyl with the intent to distribute and providing false information to a law enforcement officer.